Chris Howe — Bossley Howe Architects
- Why do architects use timber?
- Why don’t we use more of it?
- How can you as an industry increase awareness of timber and wood products to increase specification by architects?
What is it and why are we as architects continually trying to achieve the Design Edge?
Put simply it is the desire and need to provide…
- artistic innovation,
- technological advancement,
- current and future recognition!
This article expands on these themes.
There are also files associated with this article that are available for download:
- click here for the full article (456 KB)