Who should join?
You may be interested in joining the New Zealand Timber Design Society if you are:
- A design professional working with structural timber
- A structural designer considering using timber options
- A company involved in building with structural timber
- A provider of materials or services to the structural timber industry
- Interested in the structural use of timber
The benefits of membership
- The chance to meet and discuss issues with other timber design professionals
- Access to continuing technical education in timber design at concessionary rates.
- Access to software and other timber design aids
- Receive the New Zealand Timber Design Journal , published quarterly in hard copy.
- Receive Timber Design Australia by email or app.
- News and information on timber design matters by email.
- Corporate Member companies receive promotion on the website and nominated staff receive some of the individual member benefits.
Types of Membership of TDS available
- Student Member – for those not yet employed
- Individual Member – typically a timber design professional
- Corporate Member – for a company where many employees can benefit from the single membership.